Tuesday, June 22, 2010

NEW NOSTALGIC NOTES


Trying to understand one more vital clue, 
From the vast surroundings of info as I usually do.
Unsure of what my reaction would be,
My thoughts gazed constantly at my unevenly sewn shoe.


Suddenly, my rather razor-sharp mind disallowed thoughts to be fetched,
As I was left wondering why I pleasantly suffered
Even, when I accessed so many clues classically etched.


Swiftly then, I discovered doom as it stalked.
Grunting grisly as I ran and it smoothly walked.
An introspection steadily then to me occurred,
Defreezing my breathing corpse as my sight blurred.


With that sense of nausea I plunged.
Plunged into an ocean of opinions, bubble sized
And in those micro units of time I pondered.


What is darkness? Absence of light?
Is cold lack of heat?
What is silence? Absence of noise?
Is foolishness lack of intellect?
What is hate? Absence of love?
Is a straight line lack of curves?
What is dread? Absence of courage?
Is inability lack of knack?


I can’t decide. I am more than moron!
But I heard a resonation suggesting it’s a matter of perception.
Like white comes to light only after VIBGYOR amalgamation,
One may call it impure, the other a perfect unision.
                                                                                                                mscube


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...