Monday, November 1, 2010

Palestinian film-festival in Hyderabad





Whenever we or atleast I, hear the words Gaza or Palestine or Hamas all that my active neurons make my brain think is about the plight of Palestinians and the unlawful, inhuman policies of Israel. However, let me not go in to all that. I am so very joyful 'cos the people of Hyderabad are in for an unusual artistic treat for a whole three days. The 3-day film festival as you can see from the poster showcases multiple films for and by Palestinians.
I believe this is a rare opportunity for me and fellow Hyderabadis as we do not normally download or get to see such movies. My submission to you is to move away for a short little while from the cliched Holly and Bollywood flicks and relish and appreciate the works of the people who didn't let their political and societal restrictions inhibiti their artistic brilliance.
Let's appreciate these splendid movies and leave home with a reality check and let's allow our rational minds to ponder if everything is really alright in this beautiful world that we all are breathing in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...