Saturday, October 23, 2010

two of i don't know how many

I couldn't stop but write about some more songs that i liked. Here are a few of i don't have a clue how many.


1. Here without you by 3 Doors Down


The miles just keep rollin'
As the people leave their way to say hello
I've heard this life is overrated
But I hope that it gets better as we go


The song, the music, the lyrics and everything about this is just awesome. The feeling that is expressed in the above lines is very trembling especially for those who stay away from their loved ones so as to earn them a better living. It can also be thought of as the situation in which you miss someone very badly yet have no choice to reunite and you count on life and attempt to move on.



2. Do Nishaniyan from the movie 'Jhootha hi sahi'

 किसकी नवाजिश हुई रूखी सी ज़िन्दगी पर
हलकी सी बारिश हुई सूखी सी ज़िन्दगी पर
है खौफ के ना चुराले कोई कल
मेरे आसमा से यह चोरी के बादल
माना के नाजिल ना होना था यह फ़रिश्ता
माना के हासिल ना होना था हम हो यह रिश्ता
लगे खूबसूरत मुझे अब खुदा तू
फ़रिश्ते से मेरे ना करना जुदा तू

This melody, a more of a ballad is the result of a lethal combination. Sonu Nigam's voice and Rahman's score spell nothing but true magic. The song has a great depth in terms of lyrics and depiction. The moment where your life completely transforms due to the induction of a new personality and how you get addicted to this new element of your life and how you suddenly get insecure about the trivial turned precious possessions of yours is very beautifully expressed. Then the lyrics move on to suggest how unworthy you feel of having this sacred angel with you and how you'd turn to stone if you are distanced from it. Very beautiful flow of thoughts indeed.

3. The reason by Hoobastank

I'm sorry that I hurt you
It's something I must live with everyday
And all the pain I put you through
I wish that I could take it all away
And be the one who catches all your tears
Thats why i need you to hear
I've found a reason for me
To change who I used to be
A reason to start over new

           and the reason is You



Pretty much like the earlier song, this one also walks through the same path of showcasing the importance of that special element without whom you'd be as dead as a stone. However, there are a few negative shades in this one. It shows in a very subtle manner as to how sometimes we end up hurting and pretty badly the ones whom we love, respect and care the most. But, at the end of the day your concern for that same person is un-equalled and you are apologetic since you feel and most certainly are incomplete without them and a quick repair of the slightly withered trust is more than what you need for your world to make sense.


1 comment:

  1. My relatives always say that I am wasting my time here at web, however I
    know I am getting familiarity daily by reading such good articles.
    Review my web-site ... my Computer is Slow

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...