Thursday, September 2, 2010

If you know what I mean



                        One late evening, I was going on a WALK when  I remembered this TALK between two of my colleagues about a TALE and I laughed when i remembered that it was about a MALE who had a pretty sweet looking MOLE on his eye-lid and who hit his head with a POLE when he was attempting to clear a PILE of rods that were spread across a MILE and in the periphery of which were factories of MILK and some industries that were famous for the production of high quality SILK. But, he was in a SULK after the hit, but he was strong although not like HULK but he had this feeling of nausea from the pain in his HULL which made him DULL.
His story ended there but left me in a MULL.

1 comment:

  1. i liked ur work very much ........
    your writing is very much impressive ........
    i would like too take a look on my writing too .........
    i hope u will like my work too and do give your suggestion on my blog and support me and mine thoughts by joining/following this blog of mine
    nansaawebs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...